View IT Assist in a larger map 

Easy ways to get the answers you need. Chat now or call/sms us at +678 7799677 or +6787799618.

We also provide remote support via Team Viewer.

How tell a Geek.


I quote the below post from a forum because I thought it will be fun to know how to tell if someone is about to be a 'Geek'.
Here's the post:
I Can't believe it but I actually got the Picasa and Gallery 2 to work together. This has been about a two week process but I finally was able to import a Picasa album into Gallery! I just could not contain my excitement. I tried telling my wife but she didn't quite understand, "You mean the thing you have been working on every night until 1:00 AM?" "Yes, honey, that's the one." I thought maybe someone here may appreciate it a little more.
It's quite an old application to discuss here but the lines sounds classic because many have gone through life this way.
Cheers people.

No comments: